2 Many DJ's

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from certian parts of the crowd (some people really need to get chucked out for bouncing/barging into people causing half the crowd to sway one way) who seem not to realise what dancing in a club should look like :P

Amazing night, not an overly different set still played the usual suspects but a totally different set from what i've seen them do before...

Arches is well and truely re-opened :P now for tiesto tonight aha

it took a good hour and a bit to dance my way from the back of the arch to the front... and whn i got there realised ther was a door and I had just wasted an hour and a bit getting all sorts of crap spilt over me (my friend had a full pint of cider spilled on her head) and barged and stood on etc etc.

it actually seemed a lot calmer at the front than it did mid crowd.

it took a good hour and a bit to dance my way from the back of the arch to the front... and whn i got there realised ther was a door and I had just wasted an hour and a bit getting all sorts of crap spilt over me (my friend had a full pint of cider spilled on her head) and barged and stood on etc etc.

it actually seemed a lot calmer at the front than it did mid crowd.

top moment was when Phantom came on. Was quite late and I was beggining to worry it wasn't on the set. Classic moment, I was so lost in it! Was the missus's first time seeing them and she wasn't dissappointed!

"Love is in the air"