Sessions Tent or Fair

Guest csd01sdr

Sessions Tent or Fair  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer?

• Sessions Tent
    • Fair
    • Something new e.g. comedy tent

I don't understand? Are you at Chelms? Cus at Staffs we've had the Sessions and Fair for years, the Sessions tent was dropped due to budget reasons, im guessing cus they have no sponsor, hope the arena tent gets a new sponsor this year too. I can't believe no-one was willing to sponsor it last year, even Carling or Coca Cola?

Pepsi Max are sponsoring a couple of stages at fests this year Ive noticed [Hard Rock Calling they're sponsoring second stage] shocked Coca Cola [being V's official soft drink] hasn't took up a sponsorship of a tent

I don't understand? Are you at Chelms? Cus at Staffs we've had the Sessions and Fair for years, the Sessions tent was dropped due to budget reasons, im guessing cus they have no sponsor, hope the arena tent gets a new sponsor this year too. I can't believe no-one was willing to sponsor it last year, even Carling or Coca Cola?

Pepsi Max are sponsoring a couple of stages at fests this year Ive noticed [Hard Rock Calling they're sponsoring second stage] shocked Coca Cola [being V's official soft drink] hasn't took up a sponsorship of a tent

neither the fair nor the sessions tent was that exciting. I preffer the session tent as I saw noah and the Whale in their by accident. I didn't bother with the over priced fair at all.

I'd like to see the area get a huge bar with picnic tables to ease the conjestion of people randomly sitting on the floor near some of the bar areas.

If what you're saying is true and they got rid of the sessions stage at both venues cus there wasn't space for it and the fair at Chelms then thats bullshit, theres shit loads of space at Staffs to expand futher. Shame that both sites have to suffer due to Chelms space issues, and it seems they always have more sponsored tents than Staffs in the past as well?