T in the park

Guest pancake70

People have to understand that T in the Park is a well established festival with a much larger budget to deal with in terms of booking acts. T in the Park deals with a different market !Rockness has a fantastic setting, a great set up,a manageable size for getting to and from stages/campsite etc and plenty of good music to keep you going! There is still plenty to be announced also. If you the examine the artists announced so far, that isn't going to last 3 days is it?

After all..if you are a follower of both, go to both!

surely there have to be other people that agree with me that faithless and the prodigy have not made anything good between them in many many years?

i would not have wanted them anyway!

in addition, fake blood and hot chip are not hard to see. they both tour all the time in the UK and will be at many other UK festivals if you must see them.

plastikman is rare and a booking to be jealous of i guess.

surely there have to be other people that agree with me that faithless and the prodigy have not made anything good between them in many many years?

i would not have wanted them anyway!

in addition, fake blood and hot chip are not hard to see. they both tour all the time in the UK and will be at many other UK festivals if you must see them.

plastikman is rare and a booking to be jealous of i guess.

Well Faithless have got a new album out in May and they say it goes back to the dancefloor sound they are good for and Prodigy put on a storming show last year at Rockness. Faithless would have been a great addition to Rockness so its a pity they're not playing. Probably see them when they hopefully tour.