LMAO at TITP ticket prices.

Guest Poleski

taking glasto out of the picture, out of all the bigger festivals it probably has the most stages. not sure how many they have at V and download. at T you are getting a lot of bands for your money, but that's all you get. they need to make a lot of changes to the festival to actually make it worth the money.

if £210 is correct that's taking the piss a bit. if glasto can afford to run a festival charging less than £200 per ticket, then i don't see why T can't.

Edited by _rachelbon

Its £180 but added booking fee, P&P an mayb Thursday Camping. be over £200

Im not botherd 2bh about the price. Muse and Jay-Z are playing for starts! Aslong as its an amazing weekend. money well spent in my eyes. Be better weekend than what my m8s will be havin seeing the same old faces in the pub thats for sure ahaha

Plus £17.50 for the car park....I've always grudged paying T money for parking, you give them enough money!

I'm just going to try and get a cheap ticket in the week leading up to the festival, got offered full weekend last year for £100. If you are prepared to wait and risk it til the Friday then you usually get tickets no problem.

Its £180 but added booking fee, P&P an mayb Thursday Camping. be over £200

Im not botherd 2bh about the price. Muse and Jay-Z are playing for starts! Aslong as its an amazing weekend. money well spent in my eyes. Be better weekend than what my m8s will be havin seeing the same old faces in the pub thats for sure ahaha