Leftfield's "Exclusive" Appearance...

Guest bunter

are you for real???? i cant stand them but you must be from another planet not to realise that the majority of the public are not rave freaks and think bands like this are the business! folk love them. i peronally dont see it

you know it pisses me off folk come on this forum just to argue for nothing thats what your doing your either stupid or just an arrogant fanny! no offence! lol

1. where did you get that i havent heard about U2, Not once have I said I havent heard of them.

2. I'm 20

3. I'm not a rave 'freak' I like lots of band, my favourtie band ever is mewithoutYou.

and how am I shouting black etc.

All I did was ask if U2 are actually that big, and yes believe it or not - I dont/didnt know

1. where did you get that i havent heard about U2, Not once have I said I havent heard of them.

2. I'm 20

3. I'm not a rave 'freak' I like lots of band, my favourtie band ever is mewithoutYou.

and how am I shouting black etc.

All I did was ask if U2 are actually that big, and yes believe it or not - I dont/didnt know

guys, when we announce as 'exclusive' we mean for scotland as the exclusivity you normally negotiate is for the country where the show takes place.

sorry if that was confusing and from now on we'll say either UK exclusive or Scottish Festival Exclusive etc etc

regards

jim

I think its class that the ORGANISER of the whole festival takes the time to come on and clarify what we're all bitching about. I bet he pisses himself at half the nonsense thats said on this forum and just has to step in before a full on riot kicks off at Rockness. Jim King is the daddy bawbag!!

Oakenfold

David Morales

Pete Heller

Justice

off the top of my head have remixed U2. I'm sure that people of a certain age remember even better than the real thing being a dance classic. Not just rave freaks. At one time they were so huge they tapped into everything. At one time I remember Adam Clayton claiming leftism was his favourite album, and sporting a house of pain badge on his bass. Same band had Utah saints and public enemy support them on their zoo tour.

Edited by theampersanddevil

I think its class that the ORGANISER of the whole festival takes the time to come on and clarify what we're all bitching about. I bet he pisses himself at half the nonsense thats said on this forum and just has to step in before a full on riot kicks off at Rockness. Jim King is the daddy bawbag!!