VITALIC for main stage!

Guest 5head

VITALIC  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you like to see Vitalic play?

• Main Stage
    • Tent

Please let this happen!!!

He's easily gonna be one of the highlights of the whole weekend.....but it would be UNREAL to see him on the main stage dropping 'La Rock' or 'My Friend Dario' to thousands of people out in the sunshine.

Some folk would rather see DJ's in a darkened tent - so i made a poll to see what you all think?

Btw, here's a couple of tasty wee Vitalic videos :P

Edited by 5head

Please let this happen!!!

He's easily gonna be one of the highlights of the whole weekend.....but it would be UNREAL to see him on the main stage dropping 'La Rock' or 'My Friend Dario' to thousands of people out in the sunshine.

Some folk would rather see DJ's in a darkened tent - so i made a poll to see what you all think?

Btw, here's a couple of tasty wee Vitalic videos :P

____

It will most definitely be in a tent ! No doubt about it! It just doesn't work on main stage.. I remember Mylo in 08, and his sound was completely lost. If it had been in a tent, it would of been a completely different atmosphere. Its obviously different if its Chems or Fatboy, because you will have a massive crowd, and enhanced sound..but Vitalic?

Its a tent.

That looks f**king amazing, looks almost as good as DFs pyramid light show. His electronica reminds me of early Giorgio Moroder with Donna Summer (Im in Love) crossed over with Deadmau5 and Aphex Twin, especially that synthy stuff.

Coooooooooool.

Edited by pothead pixie