Cups of Piss

Guest ninja-style

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a victim at Reading! hopefully never at Glatonbury...

me and my friends have a festival rule, never look up with your mouth open and if it's relatively cold it's ok, if it's warm...

Worst was at T in 06 when a bloke pissed into a pint glass behind me, put it on the floor and then proceeded to kick it over me while shouting something about me being English :P

Perhaps, but would you rather be hit on the head or covered in piss? :P

Haven't done this in years tho, on the occasions I do need to relieve myself mid-show, I still use the trusty bottle, but it tends to go in my bag now and disposed of when convenient.

I hope you were being sarcastic when you said you threw it. If not you were a moron.

Ever thought about going to the toilet BEFORE an act? Stood next to someone who is taking a piss - bottle or not - is f**king disgusting. Seriously - find a bog between acts. It's not that hard and I presume you have full bladder control?

Don't piss in the crowds folks. It's f**king horrible.

Edited by Mahdnyw

Nope, no sarcasm involved - 10 years ago festival infrastructure was far from what it is today and having a slash between acts was prohibitively time consuming - getting in & out of the pit, queuing for a half dozen turdis when there is fun to be had....not likely.

And yes, I have stood next to plenty of people taking a piss before, even females - not disgusting in the slightest, its a perfectly natural thing - ya don't have to watch y'know :P

I hope you were being sarcastic when you said you threw it. If not you were a moron.

Ever thought about going to the toilet BEFORE an act? Stood next to someone who is taking a piss - bottle or not - is f**king disgusting. Seriously - find a bog between acts. It's not that hard and I presume you have full bladder control?

Don't piss in the crowds folks. It's f**king horrible.

As for bladder control, yes, perfectly fine thanks - but when you've have a skin full and you've been sitting on the rail for 4 hours waiting for your favourite band its a little hard to hold it in.