Cups of Piss

Guest ninja-style

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming that you would do that at the drop of a hat. If you think it's acceptable to throw piss into a crowd then i assume you would do the later without being sanitary about it! Really, and if you cant distinguish a sexual act against something that is just pure juvenile then you need your head testing!

I was at V a few years back (before I realised it was w*nk). Was watching someone, I forget who, when for no apparent reason I looked up to the sky. Good job I did. Saw a cup that was heading straight for me, somehow it was flying through the air in an upright position and nothing was spilling out of it (the skill of the throw should be applauded), but yea, my cat-like reactions meant I was able to bash it away with my hand just before it hit me on the bonce. Unfortunatey for the girl in front of me, she happened to turn round at this exact point, and got it full on in her face. She had glasses and everything. I felt majorly guilty for about 30 seconds. But then realised I'd rather feel guilty than be covered in bladder juice.

Doesn't add much to teh debate, but thought I would share anyhow.

Actually, let's add to the debate...Is covering someone else in p*ss okay if it's in self-defence as in the above example?!

My little sister and I got hit by a flying pint of wee at last year's Glasto. It was her first Glasto (her first festival in fact) and she was NOT happy this had happened (even though I had warned her it might). She's a bit of a princess and a clean freak so I was actually worried she might cry.

Then on the last night someone in the crowd behind us was taking a piss in a glass. She clocked them and switched instantly from chilled out peacefulness into full school marm mode - never seen her like that before. She marched up to them and was like: "If you even THINK about throwing that I will personally make sure you are pissing through a tube for the rest of your life". She looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, so I think the guy was shocked into submission. She supervised him finishing his wee, and then then made him empty the cup onto the floor. (I realise this isn't ideal, but better on the floor than on someone's head).

He looked suitably chastised, and embarrassed that he was scared of a young girl half his size.

Could always use a " TravelJohn Disposable Unisex Urinal " ewww

Edited by jamiejc

snip...

I can distinguish between a sexual act and being covered in urine, just mearly pointing out that if you think every time you have performed oral sex it has been as sanitary as a babys bottle then you need your head testing!! Seen much worse at glastonbury in the early 90's than piss being thrown.

I'm really surprised no one has invented a portable backpack urinal, where you can attach a tube from a backpack directly to your neither regions allowing you too piss freely and conveniently. and then empty the backpack int he toilets at a convenient time.

thats one for the dragon's den!

snip...

I can distinguish between a sexual act and being covered in urine, just mearly pointing out that if you think every time you have performed oral sex it has been as sanitary as a babys bottle then you need your head testing!! Seen much worse at glastonbury in the early 90's than piss being thrown.

See I took it to mean that it will take the weight of a person sitting on it of up to 16stone

Cos I dont think 16 stone of anything would fit in that box :P

Editted to say: Have I just done a Captain Obvious? I can't help it, I am traumatised by the potential Wonder/Faithless clash!

Edited by Nixy