Cups of Piss

Guest ninja-style

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typed and re-typed a response to the piss throwing/oral sex post. Just can't find the words. Apart from these.

You, sir, are a cock.

So people are defending throwing piss by saying they will lose a good spot if they go to the toilet.

If you want to get to the front you shouldn't drink all day and moan about losing your spot, you can't have it both ways.

I like to drink at Glasto, I stand towards the back of the pyramid so I can get to the toilet and the bar fine. The view and sound is perfect at most stages, other stage can be hit and miss.

Urine is only sterile until it comes out, then it quickly collects bacteria. It is bodily waste, it's downright filthy, unhygienic and it f**king stinks, do you enjoy being soaked in piss and having to live with being soaking wet and stinking with someone elses bodily waste?
Edited by APC

I got hit in the eye at V Festival by a full bottle, luckily the contents remained inside the bottle. I didn't bother to check to see if the bottle was full of piss, but it ruined The Roots for me. I still had a black eye and a headache when watching The Prodigy later on that evening, so didn't enjoy it as much as I should have done.

Isn't the tolerance, or lack of it, of other peoples body fluids based on two things.

1, State of sexual arousal.

2, Consensus.

Surely this was the problem with the oral sex guy's post.

For example if I was in the bath with Effy from Skins and things were getting a bit heated, then a bit of the old Amber joy may be more than welcome. However if Effy unexpectedly took a piss in my face whilst I was eating my dinner, well....... We're gonna have words.

Isn't the tolerance, or lack of it, of other peoples body fluids based on two things.

1, State of sexual arousal.

2, Consensus.

Surely this was the problem with the oral sex guy's post.

For example if I was in the bath with Effy from Skins and things were getting a bit heated, then a bit of the old Amber joy may be more than welcome. However if Effy unexpectedly took a piss in my face whilst I was eating my dinner, well....... We're gonna have words.

It should be Glastonbury law that anyone caught throwing cups of piss or throwing anything, should be held down on the floor until the stewards arrive and thrown out of the festival and banned for life.I for one would SMACK him to the ground.We don't wont dickheads at Glastonbury.Glastonbury is a special place from which i look forward to going to each year with my family,i don't wont it turning into the like's of V. :P:P:P:P

It should be Glastonbury law that anyone caught throwing cups of piss or throwing anything, should be held down on the floor until the stewards arrive and thrown out of the festival and banned for life.I for one would SMACK him to the ground.We don't wont dickheads at Glastonbury.Glastonbury is a special place from which i look forward to going to each year with my family,i don't wont it turning into the like's of V. :P:P:P:P

Enough with the violence to meet violence suggestions. Surely carrying them to the long drops and dropping them in head first would be a better solution? :P

Rugby tackle? As in jump towards them, grab their legs and take them down? F**k that - if they're 'flying low', beef bus in hand pissing on the floor there's no way I'm going near them at that height, even if I was about to administer pain.

Rugby tackle? As in jump towards them, grab their legs and take them down? F**k that - if they're 'flying low', beef bus in hand pissing on the floor there's no way I'm going near them at that height, even if I was about to administer pain.