At least there won't be a problem getting tickets...

Guest jamesbduk

And the fact that its one of the strongest line up's V's done in years. It will sell like hotcakes, come Friday I think both site gone in 2 hours [camping tickets]

TITP camping tix went in under a hour, double it [for both sites] think thats right

Kings of Leon sold what 65,000 for Hyde Park in a minute the other week? Its gunna be damn hard to get a ticket Friday

And the fact that its one of the strongest line up's V's done in years. It will sell like hotcakes, come Friday I think both site gone in 2 hours [camping tickets]

TITP camping tix went in under a hour, double it [for both sites] think thats right

Kings of Leon sold what 65,000 for Hyde Park in a minute the other week? Its gunna be damn hard to get a ticket Friday

Strange cus it seems theres more people agreeing with me than you bud :P

My questionable taste is just different to yours, doesn't mean its wrong though

and I don't work for V just a positive person! and im happy with the line up, the thing is a lot of people look at V2003 or whatever and expect the same and thats not gunna happen. But I think they've done a really good job with the booking this year. So im happy!

Edited by jamesbduk

Paul Weller, Madness, White Lies, Skunk Anansie, Temper Trap, Florence, Pet Shop Boys, Goldfrapp, The Courteeners Ive never seen before and Id like to

Prodigy, KOL, Kasabian, Faithless, Shed Seven, Charlatans, Stereophonics, Editors I have, and enjoyed so im happy to wathc them again, so for me its a great line up

They can't please everyone though, obviously everyone is entitled to opinions and their own taste, hope you have a blast james where you end up mate

Paul Weller, Madness, White Lies, Skunk Anansie, Temper Trap, Florence, Pet Shop Boys, Goldfrapp, The Courteeners Ive never seen before and Id like to

Prodigy, KOL, Kasabian, Faithless, Shed Seven, Charlatans, Stereophonics, Editors I have, and enjoyed so im happy to wathc them again, so for me its a great line up

They can't please everyone though, obviously everyone is entitled to opinions and their own taste, hope you have a blast james where you end up mate

Yes Saint Lucky - you certainly are very patient!!

I can't wait for tomorrow morning and I will be sitting at my computer at 10am ready to buy my pre-sale tickets - for what I know is going to be an absolutely brilliant festival - roll on August

I only live down the road, but I cannot be bothered with this line up, I have seen them all before and whats the point of spending another £400 (2 people) to be put through the hassle of V festival in Weston Park.

Also, despite them having Chezza Cole they have stupidly decided to put the munter in the tent which will cause bloody chaos like it did with Kylie a few years ago. As there is no chance of her singing live they could have stuck her on the 2nd stage.