4 x Weekend Camping (Red) Chelmsford plus parking

Guest marathonman29

due to a nightmare in the presale tickets where me and 2 friends wanted 10 Red tickets we ended up with 4 and then they sold out. Therefore we made to decision to grab 10 yellow tickets leaving us with the 4 red ones to sell.

Would anyone be interested in the 4 tickets which also includes 1 parking ticket as well? I'm based in Norwich so anyone in this area would be great as i could hand deliver them. Email me for details. Not sure on the exact price but would be selling at face value but including all the booking fees.

due to a nightmare in the presale tickets where me and 2 friends wanted 10 Red tickets we ended up with 4 and then they sold out. Therefore we made to decision to grab 10 yellow tickets leaving us with the 4 red ones to sell.

Would anyone be interested in the 4 tickets which also includes 1 parking ticket as well? I'm based in Norwich so anyone in this area would be great as i could hand deliver them. Email me for details. Not sure on the exact price but would be selling at face value but including all the booking fees.