Essex presale

Guest mfeltham

Right, i tried to contact Seetickets, waste of time.

To send them a message you need a ref number which you get when you buy tickets, but i've not bought any yet so i can't send them a message...what a load of bollocks.

Looks like we'll have to wait and see what happens in the morning, i'll be trying online and on phone.....good luck.

Me again, spoke to Seetickets.

I asked what will happen tommorrow as the page says nothing about Essex residents tickets and he said that will change in the morning.

He also said tickets will be availble from 10AM NOT 9AM as stated on the V site.I said about the time on the V site and he said that the Virgin media customers tickets weren't sold to anyone by 10AM either.

He said i could try at 9AM but no promises.

I asked what will happen tommorrow as the page says nothing about Essex residents tickets and he said that will change in the morning.

He also said tickets will be availble from 10AM NOT 9AM as stated on the V site.I said about the time on the V site and he said that the Virgin media customers tickets weren't sold to anyone by 10AM either.

He said i could try at 9AM but no promises, he also stated that it'll be manic so again, good luck.

He said i could try at 9AM but no promises.

WHAT A f**kING JOKE!!!!

Had five windows and a phone on the go, got to the Postcode bit and my postcode isn't on the database even though i live in ESSEX!

And now it's sold out of Red camping in 10 minutes....absolute bollocks!

Won't be using shittickets tomorrow thats for sure!

Shitetickets are crap, they were probably even worse at the Virgin presale!

Did they not put any Yellow on sale? That may explain why the red campsite sold quick during the Virgin presale.

Edited by Skizz