Best place to get tickets?

Guest murph_ne

All of em!

ticketmaster has a solid queueing system and prob more tickets but the little ones are less likely to be tried and also worth a go - have a browser window on each. See, despite some problems yesterday(people queueing too early and not moving fwd in queue?) are also fairly used to these big sales and having a queueing system now; some of the rest you'll have to hit reload on.

I reckon the coach company would be a good one to try, I guess you'd pay a little more but presumably you're not *obliged* to go on the coach, most people are unlikely to be using this one at a guess.

Stargreen have been good for me in the past, I'd also be tempted to hit the Wolverhampton Civic Centre if it doesn't crash, though it looks like they may only do Staffs tickets.

DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM ANY SITE THAT ISN'T MENTIONED ON THIS PAGE:

http://vfestival.com/tickets/official-ticket-outlets

Don't want to hear horror stories on here from people missing out :P

Keep monitoring this forum on the day as well (yet another browser window), there's always some nice people that will post handy links and keep you up to date with where's working and where isn't.

Edited by paulbrock

I usually use see, but have also used Stargreen, Ticketline & Ticketmaster in the past too.

See have never let me down. Tickets are usually in hand a week or 2 before the the event. Stargreen and Ticketline also seemed to be very good, although I have only used each of these once.

On the few times I've used Ticketmaster, the tickets have usually arrived VERY late. The day before the event on a couple of occasions! This usually wouldn't be a problem for people but because of where I live I have to travel the day before an event usually! Luckily on these occasions I had the tickets in hand before leaving :P

Also the ticketmaster queueing system didn't seem to work as designed, as I got from about 20 minutes to 5 minutes, then it jumped back up to 20 minutes! Really annoyed me!

Maybe I've just been unlucky, who knows? :P

On the day the tickets get released they will all be slow, just have them all open in different windows and be patient!

Edited by mcalli2008

Ticketmaster say they're only selling Chelmsford tickets atm. Is this just an error or do people not really know?

I don't want to go on Ticketmaster Friday morning and find they're still only selling Chelmsford.

Edited by Skizz