MONEY MONEY MONEY!

Guest binkibonko

Well this is tragic, it looks like i'm not going to have the funds come thursday or friday (live in essex)

Unfortunately I pretty much mis budgetted! :P

Went skiing last week which cost and need to pay my mother for a new bloomin wing mirror on her car which i broke! :P

Leaving me with....not enough money for a V ticket :P

Parents won't loan me nor can my mates as they dont have enough and it's not looking good

Can anyone suggest some ways of getting some money together come friday please?

Don't really have anything to sell either :P

Been the last two years will be so awkward not going lol

If you can't help does anyone know when V release a few tickets later on in June? (if they even do that this year)

Any help will be greatly appreciated thanks :(

Are you working atm? See if your boss might be willing to give you an advance;if not, see if you can get a cash in hand job for the next two days!

I hesitate to suggest borrowing the money as it's all too easy to get into a debt spiral (I should know) but if you know that paying back is within your means you can look at:

1) Asking your bank for a temporary overdraft/extension

2) Asking bank for a personal loan (not sure that's really feasible for 200 quid)

the next suggestion should be considered REALLY carefully and is not something to do on a regular basis, especially if, judging by your post, budgeting isn't your forte. :P

3) Check out some of the high st places/tube adverts that offer 'short term loans till pay day'. The interest on this is HUGE, but if it's the case that you'll have money coming in later in the month just dont have it now, it *may* be an option. Not recommended.

(If you're not yet 18, I don't think any of the borrowing suggestions will be available to you)

Edited by paulbrock

Thanks everyone for the help :P

unfortunately im not 18 yet (May)....i'm 17 and at college so borrowing cant really happen and nor will the old cash in hand job....good ideas though probably wouldve gone for the overdraft if i was 18 especially as banks do it interest free for young people quite often.

I'm not worrying just like to get it over with, weird not buying ticket when its main release for once, been used to it for last couple of years.

I'll be chekcing on here 24/7 for next release of tickets and have money saved for then :P

If not itll be any ebay jobby, hopefully wont be too expensive on there if i keep an eye for that genuine person who's not actually a tout!

Thanks again though guys don;t you worry I will definately be there! Even more so now that Calvin is there man he is good.....will be fourth time i see him lol

I'm thinking about leaving getting a ticket tomorrow. At staffs, for the last 4 years at least, people have been trying to flog tickets for less than face value in the run up to V. They only sell over face value in the couple of months after they sell out.

Dont worry