Line Up Maths

Guest Top Banana

Just done some sums. 70-odd acts last year. 20-odd acts announced so far this year. That means *counts on fingers* 50 odd acts still to be announced - unless the acts this year are playing longer slots. That's feckin' brilliant! :P

Ah, sorry, was just looking at the BBC Music site from last year and counted up what they had in the Line Up section over all 3 days. Failed maths at school, so that probably explains it !! Even better if there's 100 or more :P

I did a quick count of last year and there was just short of 130 slots. That doesn't take into account any acts playing twice or artists who are on stage together ie 'ft.' or 'vs'.

So all in all I'd say there are about 130 acts over the weekend.

I did a quick count of last year and there was just short of 130 slots. That doesn't take into account any acts playing twice or artists who are on stage together ie 'ft.' or 'vs'.

So all in all I'd say there are about 130 acts over the weekend.