Best headline

Guest tweemo freak

I'm loving how in that video of him playing T he is acting like a complete knob. Checking the mic as the song starts, wandering off to have a go at the sound guy because Ian Brown genuinely doesn't believe he sounds that awful then giving the camera man a hard time because he's standing about 10 feet away from him on the stage. Classic.

I'm loving how in that video of him playing T he is acting like a complete knob. Checking the mic as the song starts, wandering off to have a go at the sound guy because Ian Brown genuinely doesn't believe he sounds that awful then giving the camera man a hard time because he's standing about 10 feet away from him on the stage. Classic.

I was in that crowd and if i remember correctly he didn't last much longer after that tune, he complained some more about the sound and then tried to push one of the big speakers over, when a sound technician tried to stop him he had a go at him too. Then he left the stage and everyone started to boo him but nobody left the tent so he came back on and banged the drums for a bit then fecked off for good. dissapointing to say the least cos we were right up for it!!

ok yeah everyone has seen that clip nothing new there then !!!

he mite be a dick but he came from one of the most influential bands of the last cpl of decades i bet if they reformed it would be over whelming as they have millions of fans !!!

Oh aye, as much as I love them and would love to see them live they just shouldn't reform. Not that it will ever happen anyway. In saying that I'd be first in the queue for tickets but still, they are looked at as one of the most influential bands of the past 20 years, should be left at that.