Weston Park tickets

Guest Vogue

Last year, I remember tickets for Chelmsford selling out really quickly, but Weston park still avaliable several weeks later. I'm going to Weston park so I'm hoping it'll be easy again this year, but will the (in my opinion) better line up mean all tickets will sell out sooner?? I'm started to get worried that this year won't be as easy.... :P

They will both sell out straight away tomorrow no question about it

The presale has never sold out before in V's history, this years it sold out within a couple of hours, shows the demand for this year

And last year Weston Park sold out in one day, it just went back on sale at different points, I believe it went back on sale the Saturday for an hour and then kept going back on sale at different points but each time it was only for a day at the most.

Most of the times it goes back on sale its rejected cards etc being put back onslae and then promoters etc giving up their tickets are the ones that go back on sale at later points.

If you don't get a ticket tomorrow, you may get lucky in the future but its more right place right time, than they announce it in advance and then they're onsale for weeks.

My first V - 2001, it didn't sell out until right upto the time of the festival, those were the days, now its mad rush, mad rush

Anyway, goodluck everyone tomorrow!!!