What time is the announcement today?

Guest gordong

the soulwax/2manydjs tent will b the same asit was the last time... a seperate tent (the red one on the left of mainstage probably)

the friday night clash is as it looks... pendulum, sunday night dave clarke

only thing is for the saturday... doves sounds like the best shout bench... but ive got a feeling about ian brown playing the clash while leftfields on.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really really really really really f*nking unfair! :P

I'd just decided to go to soulwax, when circumstances outwith my control say i can't and then you guys spread a rumour that not only soulwax cross with leftfield, but also club 75. :P

its wrong, ALL FUNKING wrong. :P

Its not even message board funny its just funking wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

and there is a limit on emoticons :(:P:(:(:(

Really really really really really f*nking unfair! :P

I'd just decided to go to soulwax, when circumstances outwith my control say i can't and then you guys spread a rumour that not only soulwax cross with leftfield, but also club 75. :P

its wrong, ALL FUNKING wrong. :P

Its not even message board funny its just funking wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

and there is a limit on emoticons :(:P:(:(:(

they wont clash... well 2manydjs and club 75 could a spose if they headlined the annie mac tent and it was the same night, doubt they would have they 2 clashing tho.

Id go club 75 aswell, dont think theres an act on the lineup id choose over them... excited to see what the 4 of them can pull off :P

they wont clash... well 2manydjs and club 75 could a spose if they headlined the annie mac tent and it was the same night, doubt they would have they 2 clashing tho.

Id go club 75 aswell, dont think theres an act on the lineup id choose over them... excited to see what the 4 of them can pull off :P