Pendulum

Guest Paul ™

Headlining Clash on the Friday, in the Sun today. Dave Clarke also 100% confirmed so mega chuffed about that! Not a massive fan myself of Pendulum but they'll def get the weekend off to a bouncing start.Glad we're going up on the Friday this year, shaping up nicely imo with quite a bit of stuff on. MOre than last year anyway so happy days. :P

If its true then im quite pleased with that one. Wasnt a fan of Pendulem till I saw them on TV playing at Glasto and was like "WOW!" had the crowd going nuts!

Plus from snippets ive herd of the new album there new songs are gona be excellent.

Edited by Hebn2themix

pendulum live is a little odd... i dont think they have the live / prerecorded mix right when I saw them a year ago. I'm a huge fan of live band based dance music but pendulum is just so fast and precise, a live drummer has no hope of playing the D&B drumloops, the whole thing just ends up being dumbed down

I think would prefer to see them DJing

Edited by anx

pendulum live is a little odd... i dont think they have the live / prerecorded mix right when I saw them a year ago. I'm a huge fan of live band based dance music but pendulum is just so fast and precise, a live drummer has no hope of playing the D&B drumloops, the whole thing just ends up being dumbed down

I think would prefer to see them DJing