Confirmation E-Mail

Guest WelshBadger

I've been waiting since about 10.30 this morning. After I put in my card details I got the confirmation message but no reference number. Still no e-mail received. I've tried the tracking on the site - put in my postcode and last 4 digits of my card but it came up with nothing. No sign of the payment having come from my account either. Not sure how long I should wait before trying to contact them - I guess they are swamped today?

I order 5 this morning had no email confirmation or payment from my card. So was getting a little worried

My mate got throught to seetickets before me so he was entering all my details in while i was telling him over the phone.

Anyways, about 5 hours later still not herd anything decided to try and track the order, turns out he made a typo on the email address so confirmation was being sent to the wrong address, so rang them up and they could change my email address but when i ordered they couldnt charge the card for some reason, but it all got sorted in the end.

Id give them a ring and just ask them if its been ordered correctly, only takes 2 mins, my card got charged straight away and recieved an email instantly too. Phone no is: 01159454590

Now i can start looking forward to it :P

Hey, have been going to V Fest for the last two years and this place has been a brilliant source of information, but only signed up now because I'm panicked.

Booked with Seetickets before 10.30 today, was hoping to have confirmation when I re-woke up at 2.30 but still nothing, even now.. are people still recieving theirs or do we think I have a problem? I'm really worried!

Tried ringing them just now, not even sure what menu to go for, the options are like 'tickets haven't arrived, printing problem, book tickets, cancel tickets', none of which I want to do! Had to give up as just started work... REALLY hope it arrives soon - did that tracker thing and it said it would send the details of my transaction to my email - and it hasn't! :P

i tracked my order on see tickets and it came up but i still haven't had my conformation email and i ordered them at like 10 past 9 yesterday morning :P

finally got the email through 49 hours after placing my order :P