Pendulum vs Fatboy Slim

Guest pancake70

Try and go see both hopefully. Despite the fact he has played before, I enjoyed it everytime I saw Fatboy Slim and I reckon he will have something new up his sleeve to offer this time round. Then again, everyones cracking on about Pendulum and I've never seen them so I will probably give them a go first then mosey on over to the main stage. Via the bar. :P

Seen pendulum twice, go see them if you havent, there amazing live, will be such a good atmosphere i the clash tent.

I really hope they dont clash, pretty sure they will though. If this was last year, i would go see fatboy, no questions asked, but with pendulums new album looking awesome, its probaly gonna be pendulum for me

Pendulum first for me as all my mates are into them, waiting to hear how the new album sounds too as I really liked the first. I think Pendulum normally only do around an hour and I imagine Fatboy would be doing 90 mins or more so would be hoping to see a bit of both.

Edited by FannyBaws