first time

Guest parkylad

It'll probably be illegal by then. Its already illegal to import it and sell it for human consumption. Its labelled as plant food and i don't think the security will believe that everyone that has it is doing there bit to boost the local rhodadendron population on the site!

Obviously the organisers and security knows what going on but they do have to take steps to at least try and stop people taking drugs in with them.

The problem is the more people that end up out of it wasted because they take too much, the more chance the council will put more pressure on the festival to do something about it.

like another poster said, jim reads these forums so if you want to talk about drugs join the group forum where it's members only and you can say what you like in there.

ovciously it's impossible to take drugs off everyone but if people start discussing their tips for sneaking things in, jim might see it and they could be more strict, since a few people have already died at rockness.

just don't be daft.

as for money, i'd say about £150 is enough. £50 a day.

well in that case, they will all know what a disagreeable wee knob you are, do you ever answer anyones questions or do you just come on here to annoy people with your "actually i disagree" statements?
Edited by _rachelbon

Of course this place should be full of opinions but sometimes it gets a bit my opinion is more relevant than yours so there, which is a load of bollocks to be honest. If you don't agree with someone fine but there are plenty of people on here that have a superiority complex and think they know everything about everything which simply isn't true then when proven wrong dissapear down a hole again.

I must hasten to add I myself am not 100% innocent of this. :P

Edited by pothead pixie

As was mentioned, there was dogs there last year and they were being used. After passing through the first gates we had our bags opened and a wee rummage through for glass. Further up the entrance we were then asked to lay all our bags on the ground and stand with our hands by our sides whilst the dog worked it's way over our stuff. After the dog passed by we were free to carry on.

Whilst getting our wristband, you could see people in a little section through the back... I asked the guy what it was and he said thats people the dog had indicated positive for and were waiting for a proper search.

Security could have been heightened last year however, as only a few days prior to RockNess a car was stopped heading up the A9 with £200,000 worth of coke, speed and E's that they reckoned was RockNess bound!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotlan...nds/8093783.stm