line up

Guest sparra

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seen digitalism at leeds, can't remember when.. maybe 2008. they were good anyway.

- I would rather not to be honest ! Awful set at Rockness in 2008..managed their time so poorly that they got cut off on their last song,which happens to be 'Pogo', probably their biggest crowd pleaser! If they have new material, and put together a better set, fair enough..

Other than that, dont bother booking them!

So when is the next announcement then, could there be another tomorrow again. I sense an apathy in the forum because of the trickle of line up announcements. I know I said chill last week when there was only two mentioned last week, but time is flying by now, I think ten names should be announced over the next week or two at least.

So when is the next announcement then, could there be another tomorrow again. I sense an apathy in the forum because of the trickle of line up announcements. I know I said chill last week when there was only two mentioned last week, but time is flying by now, I think ten names should be announced over the next week or two at least.

Maybe they are keeping as they have plans for a media blitz soon? Maybe in one of the weekend papers?

Can one of the forum geeks tell me what the annoucements were like last year compared to this year? I thought we had had a lot more this time last year, but not sure....