Doves

Guest CraigI

Aye, doubt they'd clash with The Strokes. Dave Clarke is headlining the Clash on the sunday anyway, so assuming the headliner spot is at the same time on each stage you'll be fine. Thought Doves would be 2nd on mainstage, but Vampire Weekend are so maybe 2nd top clash?

Edit: Supposing they do clash with The Strokes on the Sunday I know where I'll be, Doves of course.

Edited by Iain333

not sure where doves will play. it would be silly to put them on at the same time as the strokes. they could be on the main stage before vampire weekend. or headlining one of the smaller tents like super furries did last year.

jim said one of the acts already announced will be headlining the clash tent, i think this will be ian brown on the saturday. prendulum are headlining the friday night. can't really see them having two indie headliners in the clash tent so hopefully still have one big dance act to be announced as clash headliner.

Edited by _rachelbon

jim said one of the acts already announced will be headlining the clash tent, i think this will be ian brown on the saturday. prendulum are headlining the friday night. can't really see them having two indie headliners in the clash tent so hopefully still have one big dance act to be announced as clash headliner.