V FESTIVAL 2010 TICKETS QUICK SALE

Guest george2010

And how does buying with paypal make it 100% secure? If the buyer has a problem he would have to put in a dispute claim within 30 days of the auction ending, so come August if you decide not to send the tickets the buyer can do feck all about it...

Makes me mad that people actually buy tickets to try and make a quick profit, when there are people desperately wanting to go having to pay over the odds.. it's not right..

Then again, you could be genuine.. I'm just easily angered by touts so apologies if I have misjudged! But if you are genuine, you would surely just sell for face value and not be ripping off your fellow festival goers..?

Edited by mcalli2008

hmm tickets sell out then you decide you're going on holiday... smell something wrong there (you'd have to have made the holiday decision a less than a week after saying I fancy going to V!).

If you're a tout then I hope you get stuck with the tickets, lose a packet selling and get a paper cut off the letter when the tickets arrive! Touts destroy the music / sports / entertainment industry and mean genuine fans can't go while yuppie money men can on a whim. It's bad enough paying the huge fees the stupid events companies demand without someone else booking all the tickets and skimming more off.

If you're genuine then sell at cost as you've still been stupid booking V and then your holiday as you've probably sent some people who can and do want to go off to the touts... and we all hate them.

Rant over have a nice day :P

mcalli, i was just gonna say the same thing about paypal, its no good when you don't receive yr tickets 5 months on. Can't people with a genuine reason for not being able to use their tickets A) return them to agents or :P sell them for face value COD on here or Scarlet mist etc.

I have quite a large supply of Jenuine tikets for sale. I will do cash on delivery. Just meet in the Old Bell pub on friday. Form a long and orderly queue with your £50 cash deposits, where you will be issued with yr official W festival receipts. Balance to be paid on delivery of tickets 100% guaranteed.

I have quite a large supply of Jenuine tikets for sale. I will do cash on delivery. Just meet in the Old Bell pub on friday. Form a long and orderly queue with your £50 cash deposits, where you will be issued with yr official W festival receipts. Balance to be paid on delivery of tickets 100% guaranteed.