T are trying to steal Rockness punters?

Guest Bigstevo

Whats stopping them been announced for Rockness, Vampire Weekend are playing both, so why not Delphic. Florence and the Machine played both Electric Picnic and Oxegen,as MCD or Festival Republic promote both festivals. Its the same case with Rockness and T. If Delphic doesent play Rockness Im sure we can kidnap him and hold him to ransom, so that Rockness can get him.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would have liked delphic and crookers for rockness.

still plenty of acts to be announced though, too many people moaning about the line up already when the majority of acts are still to be announced.

Whats stopping them been announced for Rockness, Vampire Weekend are playing both, so why not Delphic. Florence and the Machine played both Electric Picnic and Oxegen,as MCD or Festival Republic promote both festivals. Its the same case with Rockness and T. If Delphic doesent play Rockness Im sure we can kidnap him and hold him to ransom, so that Rockness can get him.
Edited by _rachelbon

TITP are obviously going to get some acts that you'd want at Rockness and vice versa. Over all Rockness will have a better range of dance acts even if someone like Crookers doesn't play.

It is a shame this happens but sadly thats the way it is.

Crookers are shit anyway :P

in all seriousness Rockness have got plenty of reputable, current DJ's and Live dance acts, many of which shit on crookers from large heights. this IS a good line up!!

I hope rockness goes left of centre with a lot of the rest of the line up. i want them to surprise me with genuinely alternative acts, ones that i may not have seen before, big/popular acts are not always the best and there's already plenty of them!!

TITP are obviously going to get some acts that you'd want at Rockness and vice versa. Over all Rockness will have a better range of dance acts even if someone like Crookers doesn't play.

It is a shame this happens but sadly thats the way it is.

I can bet any amount of money that TITP wanted Vitalic.

EDIT: I also think that RockNess will be one step ahead of TITP in terms of electro music. Bloody Beetroots are the dominant force in fidget electro this year, dominating crookers. The hype surrounding BB this year is immense.

2manydj's and Soulwax. Both of them, can't remember last time TITP had that.

Edited by Poleski

Crookers ship has sailed. Rockness got them at the right time last year just as they have got bloody beetroots at the right time this year. Rockness has Booka Shade who have a cracking new album and are amazing live, Vitalic who will be decent, The baron etc Dance wise it's shaping up to be a very good line up. Apart from plastikman and Four Tet T in the park isn't tempting me at all.

EDIT: I also think that RockNess will be one step ahead of TITP in terms of electro music. Bloody Beetroots are the dominant force in fidget electro this year, dominating crookers. The hype surrounding BB this year is immense.

As it should be, TITP slam tent is meant to be Techno, not electro. people are peed off with the Slam Tent as it is getting like Death Disco rather than Pressure but the headline acts will remain Techno

Thing is with TITP and the slam tent is that one day they will have to change style away from techno, electro is much stronger at the moment with younger generations and in 10 or so years when the vintage T goers are well outnumbered techno just won't cut it with most.

Thing is with TITP and the slam tent is that one day they will have to change style away from techno, electro is much stronger at the moment with younger generations and in 10 or so years when the vintage T goers are well outnumbered techno just won't cut it with most.

I think the Slam tent at T will be there is some shape or form for at least another 8 years.. but I can see a similar thing happen where they get several smaller tents offering various genres ala Glasto
Edited by rexclark