What's wrong with Glastonbury?

Guest dingbat2

Is Russycarps your dad or something? You always defend him.

I don't see why people think it's ok to insult people on here. You wouldn't put up with a stranger in the street calling you a "whopper" or whatever just because you listened to music that wasn't to their taste, so I don't see why people should put up with it on here.

How come it's ok for him to spout utter bollocks and pathetic insults, but nobody else is allowed to respond?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You and anyone else can respond to me in any way you choose. I have the hide of a rhino so do your worst. I really couldnt care less.

My favourite bands are no secret (I have even listed them underneath my username) so if you want to have a crack at me please go right ahead. To clarify I am a big big fan of:

The Flaming Lips

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds

The Walkmen

I Am Kloot

And if you want an easier target, my guilty pleasure is Babyshambles.

I know that you wern't defending your taste personally on this post but on other posts I see you are extremely defensive about your music tastes when someone slags of a band that you like.

You seem like a nice chap but if someone has a bad opinion on a band you love then let them cos it wont stop you loving them. This is what I have learned for the past few weeks in college, people were dissing my tastes cos apparently Pixies have a gay name therefore thay are crap, at first I was really defensive but now I don't really give a f**k about what they think and neither should you.

I'm not having a go at you or anything but I just think that it's a bit pointless getting all worked up and defensive about people on an internet message board having a go at your taste in music. As I said before if we all liked the same thing it would be a boring world :P

I agree somewhat, and discussion of opinions about bands is brilliant and enlightening, while some of Russy's posts can be funny, some of them are just damn right rude about everyone else's tastes, I am actually surprised he likes any bands:P...if for instance, he said such a band was on at the same time as fratellis fine! :P

Mainly arguing pointlessly around such a subjective subject comes from boredom, I feel personally :P Which I have plenty of now!

Now lets all grab some cider, and sing a friendly song, something Russy hates should give enough to pick from :P

Edited by BlackHole2006

Guest musiclove123

It isn't hard just to tidy up around your camp spot as you go along but people don't bother do they? The funny thing is there are bins everywhere you look

Edited by musiclove123

Back to original thread I hate all those 'look it's me' flags in front of the Pyramid ! Grrr :P

And the occasional t*ssers who throw cups/bottles of piss around. :P

(I know, I know both topics covered extensively previously but valid nonetheless :P )

Guest musiclove123
Seeing those videos earlier on this year made me question my involvement in something which creates so so so much crap/waste.

It didn't used to be that bad :P

Edited by musiclove123