4Music Stage

Guest brfcstar

Agreed!

I would say that its takes a pretty big DJ to carry of a stage ie Fat Boy slim last year, I've only heard the stuff Guetta has done on the radio ect so maybe he'll pull something completley diffrent out the bag

tbh i'm a bit stuck for sunday night at Staff - not a fan of KOL (only the first album and with the long hair and beards) so looks like i'm watching Charlatans!

Edited by Grayburn

bit of a weird day for headliners on the kol day, where theres no one I would want to see, but the other day I would want to see every headliner apart from kasabian.

and yes its a pretty strong 4music. but when you got shed seven there isnt much more you need.

Edited by thetime

Agree about the headline situation on Kol day. i think the charlatans are going to pack out. Personally think its a very weak Line-up in comparison to previous years and other festivals. Guetta should be headlining Arena, knock cheryl down a spot n get a big name such as "Keane, and Fatboy SLim of Previous years"