n dubz

Guest shayy

not that i'm actually bothered but i've noticed some people actually wanting them to be there either on here or facebook so i'll enlighten people with news.

my friends dad works with them ( i think he's the body guard or driver or something )

and i got her to ask 'dappy' if they were playing and his response was ' we have the contract we just haven't signed yet'

sooo tada ndubz should be on the bill.

What it seems Liam and maybe Mr Boots is thinking is that I want to see JLS, What I was actually saying is IF V have to book an urban pop group to appear at V, Id rather that it was JLS over N Dubz, but believe me, I ain't walking around listening JLS on my mp3 player.

On Courteeners I actually love the new single, I ain't checked out the new album though, and they're an act I ain't seen yet, so I'll watch them at V.

Its a lazy V booking (but cant complain as they have finally got a decent lineup elsewhere) but one that will please the kiddies, and have the girls creaming themselves over dic*head dappy, and those young boys needing a change of pants when they see the female member of the group (to be fair she is ok looking).

However anyone that gives money to the biggest tw*t on the planet*, of course by this I mean dic*head dappy, needs to have their head checked.

*Dappy hasnt yet been declared the biggest tw*t on the planet. Its a toss up between him and Pete Doherty. Both are said to be under medical examination to discover which does have a brain cell and which doesnt, or in fact whether they share the same one between them

Edited by mfeltham

None of the above mentioned are my cup of tea with the exception of the Courteeners...who are excellent live but have obviously stolen some of Oasis piss throwin numpties......but if they are on and people go and see them thats fine, all the more space for me at the bands I want to see. There has to be choices or it will be rammed.....like it will be for KOL I suspect as I haven't even heard of the Guetta bloke....but then again I dont listen to Radio 1

I agree. Kings of Leon will be absolutely packed.

As for NDubz. Like some other people have stated, doesn't suprise me. Typical V Fest booking.

I'll make it clear now. I have absolutely no interest in either JLS or N Dubz but if one of the two had to be booked for V I'd rather it be JLS. One of their singles has a decent chorus and they seem a lot more pleasant than that bloke with the shitty hat and an even shitter name. Dappy, really?! (Hope he doesn't send me an abusive text message now! :P)

That's my one complaint with the headliner setup here when FATM and Stereophonics finish I think the V stage is going to be rammed.

If NDubz turn up its fine, I'll be somewhere else doing something more useful and anyone who likes their 'tunes' can go nuts.

One thing though what the hell is an urban pop group? I know I'm knocking on nowadays but since the frickin' Worsels when has there been a rural pop group? Garage rock I understand but urban pop come on :P

My god.

By any chance dirty boots are you a chelmsford goer?

+ i prefer none of them as i guarentee there is a band worth seeing ALTHOUGH i did see ndubz last year and did feel like shooting dappy in the head.

I would also prefer jls.

But that does not make one a 'gay' and the immature response was uncalled for.