what yi think

Guest parkylad

I was at the secc gig a couple of years ago with the view supporting... and there wasnt a bad crowd atall... dnt know how there music can attract a bad crowd? not any more than the view or the strokes... there just another indie band. Petes actually quite a funny frontman :P

but id rather have someone else of there size.

I was at the secc gig a couple of years ago with the view supporting... and there wasnt a bad crowd atall... dnt know how there music can attract a bad crowd? not any more than the view or the strokes... there just another indie band. Petes actually quite a funny frontman :P

babyshambles would be alright in my opinion. id quite like a few more actuall bands to be announced to be honest

i think babyshambles are alright, wouldn't mind seeing them.

think someone else has already said something similar in this thread - they wouldn't attract any type of crowd cause they're not big enough for people to go to rockness just for them. so the only people seeing them are people who would be there anyway, and i think there's very few arseholes at rockness.

Edited by _rachelbon