Wishlist ! Who should Jim announce next?

Guest Kris Reid

Avalanches

Josh Wink

Trentemoller

Adam Beyer

Umek

DJ Shadow and Cut Chemist(long shot or DJ Shadow on his own)

Unkle/James Lavelle

Mixmaster Mike

Royksopp

Alter Ego

Some banging stuff and some hip-hop and some laid back shit.

Plus the Warp acts mentioned before, Aphex Twin and Autechre played a huge part in what I listen to to this day. Legendary dance acts.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I dont care what is announced now, just announce something for Chrisskes! lol

Surely we will get something this week. Every other festival around the same size or time had about twice as much announced. T could deliver a tough blow to ticket sales with the Slam tent announcements this week. The general punter may be distracted. Not me of course, Rock Ness Faithful all the way!

I've got a feeling Rockness should be pretty soon, Creamfields is getting an announcement at the end of this week so I reckon Rockness will be around the same time. Think Jim King has probably had his time spent on this recently. On the other hand, when the line-up for Creamfields is done and Rockness isn't mentioned, think there will be alot of pissed off Rocknessians.