Would Jim King mind if I took along a pet?

Guest bunter

I've never had any bad effects from it - sayin that I have never really taken a lot in one night (I normally forget I have it) had a couple of gs for 2manydjs and never took any of it - partly cus my friend was totally F*cked on it - eyes rolling back and everything - was convinced we were gonna get chucked out - scary seeing a female pal like that ...

My plan is to finish off what I have then never buy it again - will maybe take if offered but its cheap, nasty, and burns like f*ck ....

Just seems to be the only thing that anyone can get a hold of atm

its cheap, nasty, and burns like f*ck ....

Just seems to be the only thing that anyone can get a hold of atm

Banning it will make it no less available and will still be widely used, it will make it more expensive and more dangerous.

Anyway the instant it is banned the chemists will just make a slight change to it's chemical makeup(with little or no effect on it's effects on people)and it will be back on sale in no time.

Banning it will make it no less available and will still be widely used, it will make it more expensive and more dangerous.

Anyway the instant it is banned the chemists will just make a slight change to it's chemical makeup(with little or no effect on it's effects on people)and it will be back on sale in no time.

I genuinely believe it will be banned ASAP - I mean of all the legal highs this one really stands out to me ... The people that used to take legal highs were the people who either couldnt get a hold of anything else or were too scared to try the real thing (or were scared of the conciquences) MCAT has totally changed everyones opinion of legal highs and it is being taken by the same people who took coke/pills this time last year. The Media attention has been insane!

On another note - has anyone actually ever heard anyone (apart from the newspapers) call it meow meow? :P