Campervan is 7m...Do I have to buy 2 pitches?

Guest cole8

Hi,

I bought my weekend with camping tickets through the ticketmaster website. It didn't give me the option to buy a pitch so i assumed you just called them to let them know! How wrong was I? :P

I have read on the V Festival website that each pitch is 6mx6m and if your campervan exceeds this you will need to buy more pitches?? My motorhome is 25ft which i think is about 7.5m. Surely this dosn't mean i have to pay double just for the sake of a metre and a half. Does anybody know or have experience on how strict they are? Would be awful if they turned us away on the day but obviously dont want to pay for 2 pitches if not necessary :P

Thank you!

Hi,

I bought my weekend with camping tickets through the ticketmaster website. It didn't give me the option to buy a pitch so i assumed you just called them to let them know! How wrong was I? :P

I have read on the V Festival website that each pitch is 6mx6m and if your campervan exceeds this you will need to buy more pitches?? My motorhome is 25ft which i think is about 7.5m. Surely this dosn't mean i have to pay double just for the sake of a metre and a half. Does anybody know or have experience on how strict they are? Would be awful if they turned us away on the day but obviously dont want to pay for 2 pitches if not necessary :P

Thank you!

Our camper van is 7.4m and we've never had a problem and never even realised the size restriction to be honest and this is going to be our 5th year.

In all honesty the stewards really couldn't care how long your camper is, i've seen people in huge box vans that are much bigger, theres always the odd bus too.

Don't worry about it you'll be fine.