Drugs?

Guest lil_symmy

If it's legal then yes, he can. But, if you're searched, then they can take it off you on suspicion of it being an illegal drug. Obviously, if it is legal, then they can't do anything to you.

Go to the Glasto section for more info. They have a massive thread on this stuff :P

Edited by jimmyd93

Please do not buy Mephedrone

I have been using it for about a year now. Before I started this shit I did stuff occasionally on nights out, I am 32yr old married mother of 2 and work in admin!

Before you know it you 'WILL' start ordering in bulk i.e. 20g and then start binging on it, you feel the urge to redose (snort it) all the bloody time and then you end up sessioning untill it's all gone!!!!!

Just last month I was in hospital for a week with heart problems, had loads of tests and now I have a hole in my fookin nose (not all the way through but close)!!!!!! People bing on coke for years before that happens! I will know next week if I need surgery to close it up!!!

I am not alone in this, this drug is horrid and before you know it, it gets out of hand!

looking back to how I was in Sept last yr (once a month, 1g of coke) to the above! I can't believe I am writing all of this about myself!! :

Please take my advice and dont even try it

i think the earlier you get down the less likley you are to bump into the plod

the cars are just pulled in randomly if you get pulled they will ask you to hand over anything you have and you can keep your ticket, if they search you and they find something they will take it and your ticket of, i dont want to jinks anything but so far we've been lucky (4 years in a row)