Drugs?

Guest lil_symmy

He's not joking kids...he's the one in his photo not wearing a jumper... so unless you want to end up looking like a gingerbread man steer clear...
Edited by staffsknot

Bubble is legal to buy but illegale for human consumption, seeing as the police would presume he would not be tending to his allotment whilst at the festival it makes it an Illegal drug and therefore will be confiscated, you can not carry this on you in public places, it is a myth that it is legal, it is like having a class B drug in a syringe, it makes it a class A drug and therefore you have heavier penalties if carried in such manor

Bubble is legal to buy but illegale for human consumption, seeing as the police would presume he would not be tending to his allotment whilst at the festival it makes it an Illegal drug and therefore will be confiscated, you can not carry this on you in public places, it is a myth that it is legal, it is like having a class B drug in a syringe, it makes it a class A drug and therefore you have heavier penalties if carried in such manor

Does not, if it was illegal you would be charged which wouldn't happen. It would confiscated and tested, once they had tested it you would be all clear(happened to a friend of mine last year).

Where are you getting this from? Total nonsense if you ask me, source please.

The easiest way for the government to solve these problems with unsafe legals is to make safe illegals legal, let the government control what is in them, legislate for them and tax them(much like alcohol and fags).

Does not, if it was illegal you would be charged which wouldn't happen. It would confiscated and tested, once they had tested it you would be all clear(happened to a friend of mine last year).

Amphetamines are Class B drugs, but carry Class A penalties if prepared for injection. Crystal meth is a Class A drug. Fact, this is Law (is that the source you need) and I was not asking you.

Fact, if you are a club owner/Manager you have to call the police if a member of public is carrying Bubble for consumption, THEY ARE CHARGED (and yes I do know people who have been charged with posesion but no posession of drugs) even though it is legal for sale it is only legal to sell under lincense

Guest musiclove123
Heroin is addictive and has severe consequences so no we shouldn't, not many people use it anyway.

Alcohol and fags are less safe than ecstasy and cannabis so no, but we have a long history with them and they provide plenty tax revenue so that won't change.

Cool :P I misunderstood what you were saying.

Please do not buy Mephedrone

I have been using it for about a year now. Before I started this shit I did stuff occasionally on nights out, I am 32yr old married mother of 2 and work in admin!

Before you know it you 'WILL' start ordering in bulk i.e. 20g and then start binging on it, you feel the urge to redose (snort it) all the bloody time and then you end up sessioning untill it's all gone!!!!!

Just last month I was in hospital for a week with heart problems, had loads of tests and now I have a hole in my fookin nose (not all the way through but close)!!!!!! People bing on coke for years before that happens! I will know next week if I need surgery to close it up!!!

I am not alone in this, this drug is horrid and before you know it, it gets out of hand!

looking back to how I was in Sept last yr (once a month, 1g of coke) to the above! I can't believe I am writing all of this about myself!! :

Please take my advice and dont even try it

The easiest way for the government to solve these problems with unsafe legals is to make safe illegals legal, let the government control what is in them, legislate for them and tax them(much like alcohol and fags).

Ecstasy is linked to around 50 deaths a year. Very few direct links to death, the majority are due to people over heating by dancing too much or drinking too much.

Now compare that with alcohol, officially there are around 10,000 per year and independent estimates put it at as much as 25,000.

Tobacco officially is about 115,000 a year.

Now tell me which is safest?

The Green Party's drug policies make lots of sense to me.

1. controlled use of cannabis ie Amsterdam styled cafes

2. decrimalisation of personal amounts of recrational drugs like ecstasy

3. treat drug addictions ie heroin as a health issue and not a criminal issue

4. take the drug trade out of criminals hands and place it within a regulated and controlled legal environment

*there are more but those are the most important if you ask me.

So....

Ecstacy is ILLEGAL and is linked to around 50 deaths.

Alcohol is LEGAL and is linked to around 25,000 deaths.

Tobacco is LEGAL and is linked to around 115,000 deaths.

That would suggest to me that legalising dangerous substances increases the amount of deaths related to said substances

That'll be why the Liberal Democrats would rate drugs due to scientific evidence which shows ecstasy is far safer than both(same applies to cannabis), the Green Party are the same and pretty much every expert on the planet agrees?!

Also look at Portugal, who have decrimnalised ALL drugs. In most areas drug use went DOWN, those catching illness because of drugs went DOWN, those seeking help with drugs problems went UP, it has allowed to police to focus on drug dealers and criminals etc etc basically it has been a HUGE SUCCESS! Just google search for articles.

Here is an article from the BBC about UK drug policy.

_42718419_drugs_graph2_416.gif

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6474053.stm

There is a reason 6 experts have now left the advisory council, it is because the government refuses to look at the evidence and refuses to listen to people who know best.

Basically the UKs drug policy is built on conservative(not the party)fear mongering and hypothesis, nothing more. The sooner it is linked to empirical evidence the better.