No Hot Chip, No Faithless, No Groove Armada

Guest RVM1989

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Klaxons was just a wild wild guess.

Im sure in the last Q & A Jim said one of the Clash headliners was already announced so it's either club 75 or Ian Brown. Then Pendlum on Friday.

I really have no idea as to who the 3rd one will be. As I said, Klaxons and Primal were both wild guesses.

Klaxons was just a wild wild guess.

Im sure in the last Q & A Jim said one of the Clash headliners was already announced so it's either club 75 or Ian Brown. Then Pendlum on Friday.

I really have no idea as to who the 3rd one will be. As I said, Klaxons and Primal were both wild guesses.

Agree with any of those three, Massive Attack are great live, Aphex Twin is a bit of a tricky fish to catch, he tours everywhere and nowhere.

Also his sets are a bit off the wall music wise, dont expect "window licker" etc to be played. He really does his own thing regardless if the crowd vibe off him or not.

I saw him at Oxegen two years back and whilst I thoroughly enjoyed it, his set went over most peoples heads as it wasnt so much dance, more like static, breaks, clicks and white noise, crazy shit indeed.

Wouldn't go down well at all mate, he's got some great main stream tunes but unfortunately thats not what his sets are about, quite frankly he doesn't give a f**k and makes no qualms about that.

The mans a legend but a very acquired taste indeed.

Edited by blackg1000

i really hope it's a dance act and not an indie band. i have no idea will it will be, i thought groove aramda were a slight possibility but obviously not happening now that they're playing T.

aphex twin at T was amazing and would happily do it again. and the visuals were f**ked up! loads of people in the slam tent didnt quite know what was going on :P