T is turning into V

Guest SelfHealer84

After this recent announcment,does anyone agree with me that T is just turning into a Scottish version of V festival?

To me alot the acts they've announced are just easy crowd pullers,I dont think big Geoff even cares about the type of people who go to T these days just as long as they sell tickets.Be even more full of chavs,scensters and silly wee lassies this year,whatever happened to the ''Music'' fans........

Oh yeah,they go to Rockness instead,Yeeeha

After this recent announcment,does anyone agree with me that T is just turning into a Scottish version of V festival?

To me alot the acts they've announced are just easy crowd pullers,I dont think big Geoff even cares about the type of people who go to T these days just as long as they sell tickets.Be even more full of chavs,scensters and silly wee lassies this year,whatever happened to the ''Music'' fans........

Not really it's a comparison of T & V :P other than

There is nothing remotely relating to Rockness or anything to discuss about rockness.

Aye but to be fair there is a bit of a difference between a random conversation/debate about a general subject and a topic regarding 2 festivals both of which have there own forum to discuss & have nothing to do with the festival where said topic was posted...

As for the hijack topic, not really a biscuit tbf but jaffa's with ginger nuts a close 2nd.

i f**king love biscuits.

i like crisps more tho.....

Edited by toastrack