The Libertines

Guest readingyid

Yeah Libs would never play V... Pete has only played solo before and with Babyshambles, obviously he has a problem with it...

Jesus...

If they're still aropund next year and they have a new album out, which it sounds like is gunna be the case, I can see them headlining 4 music stage at V next year.

I doubt the rest of the band [Carl mainly would veto it cus lets face it they aren't gunna play reading again next year and who else offers the huge money at fests in England? ain't Glasto... Maybe they might show up at IOW too

there is a group on facebook called petition to get libertines to play v,i joined it anyway as u never know what happenes with these things sometimes they work,bu im agreed like everyone else cant see it happeneing x

Number one album, first album sold at least 100,000 to go gold, second sold 300,000 at least to go platinum and four out of of the six singles released went into the top twenty with two of them going top ten. I think it speaks for itself when you consider the small amount of material they actually released.
Edited by BenchBuddah

Pete Doherty was in Aflecks Palace in manchester on Saturday, my friend has a shop in there and he asked if he could have a salt and pepper pot set, she told him to f**k right off and pay for it like everyone else.

I have listened to them, I have watched them, I have read books and read forums about them and I think as a Poet (which his fans all claim he is) he is utter shite, his music is OK (not done enough) and live they are bobbins, It is a cult following nothing more

Pete Doherty was in Aflecks Palace in manchester on Saturday, my friend has a shop in there and he asked if he could have a salt and pepper pot set, she told him to f**k right off and pay for it like everyone else.

I have listened to them, I have watched them, I have read books and read forums about them and I think as a Poet (which his fans all claim he is) he is utter shite, his music is OK (not done enough) and live they are bobbins, It is a cult following nothing more

I would laugh if they did not turn up at Leeds, ha ha in their forums, Leeds fans saying no way should they be below Arcade Fire wtf.

Watched an interview the other day and pete Doherty just gobbed on the back of the girl presenter, just spat on her back, where I am from spitting on someone is worse than a punch in the face, Don't mind his drug taking, each to their own and all but he is a twat

They're not as big anymore, but they were when they were together. That's why they played third and second from top at festivals, sold out gigs all around the world and had a number one album.

And trust me, as Pete doubters/cynics/haters you are, you've got to realise there's no way he's going to miss out on his £300k.