2011 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

I would say that Justice could headline the NME. They're one of the biggest dance acts around and they're gonna get even bigger after this album. The also appeal to a wide range of people, the dance heads would love it and the cool teenage crowd would be there too.

But, I don't think they're planning a tour just now so i doubt we'll see them but we can but hope.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah,great track.been playing it the last few days. corgan has been coming out with some good stuff lately,given away free too.what a good egg.love them to come over and play some of the new stuff on the NME stage or something with a sign saying 'this is not a greatest hits set and billy corgan is the only remaining original member in the band and is not of a sunny disposition.if you are not happy with this arrangement then go and watch someone else'. ha ha.

that should stop people shouting out for 'bullet' and 'tonight tonight' before pointing out that its not the original line up and corgan is a miserable bastard.

Final guess before monday for first announcement

Fri Leeds Sat Reading

The Strokes

Pulp

Interpol

The Enemy

Beady Eye

Good Charlotte

Foals

Radio 1 Tent

Deftones

Jimmy Eat World

All Time Low

Plus Special Guests

Frank Turner

The Pretty Reckless

Sat Lee Sun Rea

My Chemical Romance (don't know why but i can see Iron Maiden coming out of nowhere, probably more hope)

30 Seconds to Mars

Bullet For My Valentine

Public Enemy

House of Pain

Dropkick Murphys

Funeral For A Friend

Radio 1 Tent

Mumford and Sons

Crystal Castles

Magnetic Man

Noah & The Whale

Everything Everything

The Vaccines

Sun Lee Fri Rea

Muse

Elbow

The Offspring

Panic! At The Disco

Feeder

White Lies

Radio 1 Tent

The Streets

The National

Two Door Cinema Club

Plus Special Guests

James Blake

Mona

in a way i feel slighty saddened by the prospect of knowing the r+l line up, since the end of last year we have been talking about who will play and who wont play. all them months of arguments and talks and chatter an so called sauces, it will all come to more or less nothingness and it will be all over in a matter of minutes on monday 21th march at 7:15 :blink:

also were there is not knowing theres allways hope, even if the odds are stacked against it actually happening. mainly this sort of behaviour has been shown with mcr and to a slighty lesser exstent with muse in the shape of people trying to come up with alternitave line ups/predictions witch has been really good fun.

READING AND LEEDS 2011 will be great, maybe not one of the better known years but still pretty bluddy good none the less.

why?? because we have the best fans in the world B)

in a way i feel slighty saddened by the prospect of knowing the r+l line up, since the end of last year we have been talking about who will play and who wont play. all them months of arguments and talks and chatter an so called sauces, it will all come to more or less nothingness and it will be all over in a matter of minutes on monday 21th march at 7:15 :blink:

also were there is not knowing theres allways hope, even if the odds are stacked against it actually happening. mainly this sort of behaviour has been shown with mcr and to a slighty lesser exstent with muse in the shape of people trying to come up with alternitave line ups/predictions witch has been really good fun.

READING AND LEEDS 2011 will be great, maybe not one of the better known years but still pretty bluddy good none the less.

why?? because we have the best fans in the world B)

2009 was the first year I went, and me and my friends just picked any day to go, just to have the experience. We ended up going to Friday, because we'd hoped K.O.L wouldn't play much of OBTN (how naive) and went Saturday because we're big Arctics fans. However 2009 was easily the weakest line-up in a long time, and I suspect we didn't enjoy it as much as we could of have done if we went in '08 or '07 which both had very good line ups.

Went again last year but only for The Libertines.