new announcement week commencing 12th april

Guest luckysalt

just notcied all this on fb x

Feeder would be alrite, id give them another shot after last time i saw them they were dire. I see theyre playing sonisphere as their side project. Really want gomez for that early main stage slot tho! Plus id love supergrass, and get badly drawn boy and turin brakes playing a low slot

Well no Rhianna, no Lady (ahem) Gaga, no Ke$ha, this is getting better every day!

Come on stick TCV on or Taylor Hawkins and The Coattail Riders...

Reckon Feeder will be on the bill.

JLS. Seriously.

I am happy enough with the line up so far. Although I would cry if they didn't get added. Actual tears.

I honestly hoped we'd get Take That. I doubt that will ever happen now. Stupid Mark Owen for shattering my dreams *shakes fist in a threatening manner*

JLS. Seriously.

I am happy enough with the line up so far. Although I would cry if they didn't get added. Actual tears.

I honestly hoped we'd get Take That. I doubt that will ever happen now. Stupid Mark Owen for shattering my dreams *shakes fist in a threatening manner*

i think id resort to tears also just those of happiness or that it meant nobody would mess up anyone i wanted to see :P and im gld take that aint there. t

am i going to wrong festival?? :P

No, no dear. You are not going to the wrong festival. You just have a teeny tiny closed mind. I am sure if JLS play there will be something to keep you occupied.

SO you think a POP (omg POP!) group wouldn't make a fine edition to an already great line up because there is only one band that would ruin it, and we all know that band would be Status Quo.

i dont ive seen jls not my thing dont mind them being there it would make my gf happy :P

just airing my views that not a great fan of pop tbh dont think it will ruin THE weekend just make me die a little inside knowing my tiket money is paying for x factor runners up, come on id rather watch jedwrd there more entertaining

Sell your ticket then mate. Cos tbh there is plenty on the bill that isn't too poppy for you. Enough to have the pop haters shut the eff up.

The constant whining about pop at festivals is eternally yawnsome. You know, if they bands you like are in the charts and selling records that makes them pop which = almost the entire V lineup.

Ironic that men never moan about Girls Aloud on the bill. Them being a tv talenty show thingie runners up. Funny that.

*sighs and paints nails pink while singing along to her actual and real JLS cd*

haha im not a pop hater at all i cant wait to go just much rather have it not there if up to me which it isnt in that case i can say i want more bands i want because naturally i like them :P but i wont moan if jls are there just dissapointed it isnt someone i want to see

A festival in Poland has just been announced

Its the Friday and Saturday of V weekend, meaning the Friday acts are possible for V

only been a few announced so far, Muse are the only act playing Saturday

but for Friday, 30 Seconds To Mars, N.E.R.D and Chemical Brothers have been announced

Chemical Brothers won't play now

But N.E.R.D and 30 Seconds to Mars could both fit into the line up still I think, wouldn't mind either of those playing