Clash Arena

Guest Kowalski

That has to be have been considered by the organisers. Having him on at the same time as Leftfield is a real gamble since I think he is probably now the next biggest headliner after Leftfield this year so I hope they are sensible and put him on at a time that finishes later than them.

He isn't everybodies cup of tea but there's no doubting that to get Aphex Twin to play Rockness is one of the biggest draws in it's history, he doesn't just play anywhere, he chose to play Rockness and it shouldn't go unnoticed. The ironic thing is that the people from a particular age group most keen on seeing Leftfield will want to see him too. I can't wait.

right, being the n00b that i am, i had no idea who leftfield were till they were announced and no idea who aphex twin was till the other day

surely, seeing as these two acts will have similar if not identical crowds, it would be madness to have them on at the same time?

i genuinely wish i could understand the hype for both leftfield and aphex twin..just cant get into it atm :P

right, being the n00b that i am, i had no idea who leftfield were till they were announced and no idea who aphex twin was till the other day

surely, seeing as these two acts will have similar if not identical crowds, it would be madness to have them on at the same time?

i genuinely wish i could understand the hype for both leftfield and aphex twin..just cant get into it atm :P