PENDULUM

ENTER SHIKARI

BOOKASHADE

SUB CLUB PRESENTS… ARCADIA AFTERBURNER

OPTIMO

SUBCULTURE

SENSU

HOWARD’S END PUB

A WARM WELCOME WITH AN EVENING OF TOP CRAIC, FINE TUNES AND GOOD TIMES WITH THE INIMITABLE HOWARD MARKS PLUS SPECIAL GUESTS TO BE ANNOUNCED

STRONGBOW TENT

HIGH CONTRAST

A SKILLZ

FRIDGE MAGNETS - LIVE

LUCA

ANY COLOUR BLACK - LIVE

PMCQ

THE RAYSUMMERS - LIVE

MONOCHROME

SATURDAY 12th JUNE

ROCKNESS MAIN STAGE

LEFTFIELD

IAN BROWN

SOULWAX

PLAN B

ALABAMA 3

THE CUBAN BROTHERS

THE DUB PISTOLS

THE CORONAS

CLASH PRESENTS….GOLDENVOICE ARENA

APHEX TWIN

TINIE TEMPAH

ZANE LOWE

AEROPLANE

KILA KELLA

BURN

DAN LE SAC VS SCROOBIUS PIP

ANNIE MAC PRESENTS

ANNIE MAC

CLUB 75

(feat. XAVIER DE ROSNAY (JUSTICE) / CASSIUS / DJ MEHDI / BUSY P)

BOYZNOISE

SOMA RECORDS PRESENTS… ARCADIA AFTERBURNER

GREEN VELVET

SILICONE SOUL

FERGIE

GARY BECK

EDIT SELECT

VECTOR LOVERS

HOWARD’S END PUB

HOWARD MARKS

COMPERE - TIERNAN DOUIEB

THE FINEST COMEDY FROM:

MARTY MCLEAN

SCOTT AGNEW

PAPA CJ

ROB HEENEY

CHRIS COX

MIKEY ADAMS

MUSIC ACTS TO BE ANNOUNCED…

STRONGBOW TENT

FREESTYLERS

GOLDIEROCKS

BOOM MONK BEN

PETEBOX – LIVE

B-TONE

TANGO IN THE ATTIC – LIVE

CRAIG MCGEE

STARMAN

FRENCH WIVES – LIVE

GENERAL JIMMY

SUNDAY 13th JUNE

MAIN STAGE

THE STROKES

VAMPIRE WEEKEND

DOVES

BLONDIE

THEMACCABEES

DANANANACKROYD

PEARL & THE PUPPETS

CLASH PRESENTS… SUNDAY BEST ARENA

CHASE & STATUS

DAVE CLARKE

BLOODY BEETROOTS DEATH CREW 77

HADOUKEN

ROB DA BANK

DAVID E SUGAR

STEVE MASON

RADIO SOULWAX

2 MANY DJ’S

VITALIC

THE JAPANESE POPSTARS

KIDS ON BRIDGES

ARCADIA AFTERBURNER

ROKNESS CLOSING PARTY

FEATURING SPECIAL GUESTS TO BE ANNOUNCED

HOWARD’S END PUB

COMPERE: ROB HEENEY

COMEDY FROM:

SCOTT AGNEW

MARTY MCLEAN

PAPA CJ

CHRIS COX

TIERNAN DOUIEB

MIKEY ADAMS

MUSIC ACTS TO BE ANNOUNCED…

STRONGBOW TENT

NORMAN JAY

BARRY ASHWORTH

FENECH SOLER – LIVE

BENJI BOKO

VENDOR DEFENDOR – LIVE

GENERAL JIMMY

KID ADRIFT – LIVE

PMCQ

ADMIRAL FALLOW – LIVE

B-TONE

ROB BRODERICK – LIVE

CRAIG MCGEE

THE BOY WHO TRAPPED THE SUN – LIVE

…AND SPECIAL GUEST:

KEVIN BRIDGES

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That order for Sunday in the Clash arena couldn't be any better. I expected Vitalic to be a wee bit higher up and clash with someone but those three after each other is going to be amazing. Pretty gutted Aphex Twin is playing same time as Leftfield though. Also surprised how low down Blondie are aswell, defo a few surprises in this announcement. I'm well excited now!!

And what is Radio Soulwax after 2ManyDJ's? Are they going to broadcasting?

That order for Sunday in the Clash arena couldn't be any better. I expected Vitalic to be a wee bit higher up and clash with someone but those three after each other is going to be amazing. Pretty gutted Aphex Twin is playing same time as Leftfield though. Also surprised how low down Blondie are aswell, defo a few surprises in this announcement. I'm well excited now!!

Aye those 3 back to back are gonna be hard to beat, all on slightly earlier than I expected but f**k it, it will make the night even better on Sunday as I'll have seen who I absolutely wanted to see by about 8pm and still have plenty more options the rest of the night.

Shame about Aphex Twin headlining the Clash same time Leftfield are on. I simply cannot entertain anything other than the full Leftfield set. However I'd love to follow that up with some Aphex.

Hopefully Jim will notice this trend amongst the older crowd and push James back to a later slot in the Clash. Say just as Leftfield are finishing up so we can all run over and join in the Clash.

I doubt the younger crowd will be that into Aphex Twin so I doubt the Clash will be anywhere near full while Leftfield are playing.

Just wait and see I spose :P

Line up lookin good!

There's a helluva lot of acts thrown into the Clash arena on Sunday tho, which means they will prob have to play shorter sets than we would have wanted. Disappointed to see Vitalic near the bottom of that list too - he should be top of it imo.

EDIT: Just realised it says Radio Soulwax......so that will be a separate tent then. That's better! ;-)

Edited by 5head

I can see the Annie Mac presents and Radio Soulwax tents being an absolute nightmare to get into and can't think of anyone who's really going to pack out the Clash Arena on Sat/Sun (even Aphex Twin if he's clashing with Leftfield). Possibly Dave Clarke and the Bloody Beetroots one after the other but I think those two acts will be the busiest time for the Clash on Sat/Sun. How does Tinie Tempah go to second on the Clash Arena after one song?!? They should have put Tinie Tempah and Zane Lowe over to Annie Mac presents and brought Club 75 and Boys Noize to the Clash.

I think i'll be spending most of my time between Annie Mac/Soulwax tents and the Afterburner, just hope the Annie Mac/Soulwax tents dont get so busy that there's hundreds of people waiting outside meaning if you leave for a wander you've no chance of getting back in.

How big is the AM/Soulwax tent? Any youtube videos of it floating around from last year?

The last time I was there was 2007 and the third stage (tent) that year didn't seem very big.

EDIT: Just noticed Mark Knight is gone too?! I'm not his biggest fan but would've liked to have saw him for a bit of a change over the weekend. Hope he comes back, and Derrick May too!

Edited by FannyBaws

Not so bothered about the Aphex/Leftfield clash, as Leftfield is playing EP. I mean f**k it!, Aphex does not play that much these days, so I have to experience his madness. It will just mean having to wait until Sept to see Leftfield. But I have always wanted to see Aphex, probably my number one bonkers electronica genuis. Now thats a line up, fair play to ya Jim, excellent.

We could be still lucky, if you count the acts on the main stage for Sat night there is 8 acts, there is 7 acts for the Clash tent, so maybe Aphex will be on from 10.30pm till 12, if Leftfield is the eighth act, then its possible they could be doing it from 12 to 2. They have not actually printed set times as yet, so youll never know.

Edited by pothead pixie

We could be still lucky, if you count the acts on the main stage for Sat night there is 8 acts, there is 7 acts for the Clash tent, so maybe Aphex will be on from 10.30pm till 12, if Leftfield is the eighth act, then its possible they could be doing it from 12 to 2. They have not actually printed set times as yet, so youll never know.