Like minders?

Guest Big_beats_87

Easy does it people,

Not long now till we're up to neck in raw cutting edge talent spanning the broad musical spectrum tastes of RoCkNeSs.

This will be my first time at rockness and to be honest I can't quite understand why loadsa people I know aren't gettin stuck in, very disappointed!!

So as it goes theres just me n my mate dave cummin up from london to get stuck in with the festivities n even if it’s half as good as Bestival my tails guna be waggin all weekend, yes yes oh yay

So more to the point we normally do lots of festivals like Bestival, Reading, Benicassim, Field Day etc, but we don’t normally go with just the two of us. I just thought I’d put the message out to see if there’s anyone else out there in the same boat or who are into the same sorta music n wouldn’t mind sharing some good times.

Our musical taste for the fest will be based around (in no particular order)….

Pendulum

Bookashade

Leftfield

Ian Brown

Soulwax

Aphex Twin

Aeroplane

Annie Mac

Club 75

Boys Noize

Green Velevet

Freestylers

Strokes

Vampire Wkend

Doves

Dave Clarke

Bloddy Beetroots

2 Many Dj;s

Vitalic

Japanese popstars

Loads more smaller acts but there the biggies for us

So if ya, like minded n interested in a meet up in Inverness before the fest let us know, could really do with some friendly like minded people to maximise the party time with my mate dave lol

See you down by the Loch

Easy does it people,

Not long now till we're up to neck in raw cutting edge talent spanning the broad musical spectrum tastes of RoCkNeSs.

This will be my first time at rockness and to be honest I can't quite understand why loadsa people I know aren't gettin stuck in, very disappointed!!

So as it goes theres just me n my mate dave cummin up from london to get stuck in with the festivities n even if it’s half as good as Bestival my tails guna be waggin all weekend, yes yes oh yay

So more to the point we normally do lots of festivals like Bestival, Reading, Benicassim, Field Day etc, but we don’t normally go with just the two of us. I just thought I’d put the message out to see if there’s anyone else out there in the same boat or who are into the same sorta music n wouldn’t mind sharing some good times.

Our musical taste for the fest will be based around (in no particular order)….

Pendulum

Bookashade

Leftfield

Ian Brown

Soulwax

Aphex Twin

Aeroplane

Annie Mac

Club 75

Boys Noize

Green Velevet

Freestylers

Strokes

Vampire Wkend

Doves

Dave Clarke

Bloddy Beetroots

2 Many Dj;s

Vitalic

Japanese popstars

Loads more smaller acts but there the biggies for us

So if ya, like minded n interested in a meet up in Inverness before the fest let us know, could really do with some friendly like minded people to maximise the party time with my mate dave lol

See you down by the Loch