Tesco @ Inches

Guest Iainskye

BTW ITS SPELT INSHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tis me the boy who praised tesco inshes cos he worked there couple of years back, got you all to tell me what you wanted ordered it in, got praise from you then the c**ts didnt even thank me, after a few of you contacted the store to thank me for doing so.

f**king assholes!!!!

I quit soon after, lol

Anyway, yes there is a STRONG possibility that the store will not be open as it is being transformed into a 2nd tesco extra!!!!!!!!!!!! (TESCO TOWN INDEED)

They are hoping for it to be done in time as the provisional opening is due for 2nd june.

It will be marginally smaller than the first tesco extra on the aberdeen road, (side note the thieving c**ts stole all my ideas as the arse sucking boss that id originally pitched my rockness business plan to told them what we were planning even down to the "ideal for rockness" style point of sale.)

either way, your best bets if you are traveling by car is to hit tesco extra 1 on the aberdeen road if you dont want to be chewed up by traffic, morrisons if you are traveling by train or bus to city centre, the cafe in morrisons is notoriously f**king slow though.

In town centre around the bus station you have the bus stations cafe, down strothers lane from the bus station take a right and you have a choice of 2 pubs, take a left you have the world, many bars but also a subway, and many cafe bars, such as costa.

The eastgateshopping centre that you cant miss houses KFC Pizza Hut Starbucks and much more.

There is plenty here everyone, we are not all rock thumping knuckle draggers here, we have a lot of shopping choice at least.

Edited by Fizzy2734

Defo shut, Closes May2nd onwards.

There is tesco extra on the Aberdeen road, plenty to choose from and and its fukn huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.

Morrisons in town centre.

Small tesco if you come via the loch ness drumnadrochit road.

For sat nav......Tesco extra 1A EASTFIELD WAY / NAIRN ROAD, INVERNESS, HIGHLAND, IV2 7GD

Morrisons........Milburn road Inverness IV2 3PX

Tesco Metro.....Tomnahurich street Inverness IV2 3TW

Lidl........Telford Street, Inverness, IV3 5LU

• 1 month later...
Defo shut, Closes May2nd onwards.

There is tesco extra on the Aberdeen road, plenty to choose from and and its fukn huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.

Morrisons in town centre.

Small tesco if you come via the loch ness drumnadrochit road.

For sat nav......Tesco extra 1A EASTFIELD WAY / NAIRN ROAD, INVERNESS, HIGHLAND, IV2 7GD

Morrisons........Milburn road Inverness IV2 3PX

Tesco Metro.....Tomnahurich street Inverness IV2 3TW

Lidl........Telford Street, Inverness, IV3 5LU