Sunday Arcadia Afterburner

Guest Ankmachine

Sorry should have myself more clear, that was just what im expecting. I reckon someone from Radio 1 will defo be appearing at the closure party to tie it in with some sort of broadcast for the event. Im thinking one of the guys from Club 75 or Dave Clarke will be involved.

I recall something about Derrick May being on the bill too, but he's not listed (yet!).

There is a definite lack of (and reduction in) "straight up" house and techno this year, quite disappointed by the initial Rizla acts, but I guess they need a mass appeal and anyway the Arcadia Afterburner will keep the beat freaks happy! :P. Dave Clark too on the sunday in one the bigger stages, and still time for more acts to be announced. Maybe I need to broaden my mind a little lol!

Ankmachine: Loco Dice would be awesome..we can only dream!!

It occurred to me last night that nobody seems to have found out where Mark Knight dissappeared to on the Line up (although he was originally announced for the Friday) and nobody has said he won't be there now.

could it be a toolroom knight theme on the Arcadia on the Sunday?