Gutted

Guest The Disco Deviant

Having never missed rockness since its inception i am gutted i am not gonna manage this year. Especially since (in my (humble) opinion) its the strongest line up since 2007 (daft punk, chemicals, my liver (and brain) never fully recovered).

For some silly unknown reason, i decided to lease a pub for the next x amount of years and take over next week.

I clearly shouldve done it after June. :P

All i'm gonna say is, all you people who are unhappy with the line up, man up for feks sake, look at every other festival in this country playing the same shit year after year and embrace what rockness does. Once again they have pulled some outstanding acts that are so diverse (and unusual, i mean blondie (yeah i'm 30 but blondie!!)) that no festival even comes close.

Jim, keep up the good work and i'll see ya in 2011.

All you rockness fiends, i wanna see some good pics when its done just so i cry into the pint that i am serving :P

mon the ness!!!! (or is that mess, i can never remember)

Having never missed rockness since its inception i am gutted i am not gonna manage this year. Especially since (in my (humble) opinion) its the strongest line up since 2007 (daft punk, chemicals, my liver (and brain) never fully recovered).

For some silly unknown reason, i decided to lease a pub for the next x amount of years and take over next week.

I clearly shouldve done it after June. :P

All i'm gonna say is, all you people who are unhappy with the line up, man up for feks sake, look at every other festival in this country playing the same shit year after year and embrace what rockness does. Once again they have pulled some outstanding acts that are so diverse (and unusual, i mean blondie (yeah i'm 30 but blondie!!)) that no festival even comes close.

Jim, keep up the good work and i'll see ya in 2011.

All you rockness fiends, i wanna see some good pics when its done just so i cry into the pint that i am serving :P

mon the ness!!!! (or is that mess, i can never remember)

Edited by DeanoH76