Aphex Twins set

Guest tweemo freak

I did this for The Strokes and now i'm doing it for Aphex Twin. What is his setlist going to be like? I can imagine he'll be very unpredictable, probably not doing big songs like Windowlicker or Come To Daddy (kind of a shame :P ) What do you think Aphex Twin will be playing!

From 7th October 2009 Warehouse Project, Manchester

Set List

1. Aphex Twin - Meltphace 6

2. Aphex Twin - Vordhosbn

3. Aphex Twin - Polynomial-C

4. Aphex Twin - Digeridoo

5. AFX - Lisbon Acid

6. Skream - 2D

7. Human League - Seconds

8. Plug - 6.07

Thats the only one I could get after a quick Google search, that would be accurate Id say, as he doesnt tour that much, of course there is Warp 20 in Paris and some of the summer festivals last year.

Edited by pothead pixie

He won't do the biggies, he may use the samples from them but he won't do them in the set as you hear them on their own. You may be lucky and get 1 of them but you won't get the rest.

at Dour last year from memory I think he done come to daddy but the rest of the times just sampled the likes of windowlicker etc etc.

He won't do the biggies, he may use the samples from them but he won't do them in the set as you hear them on their own. You may be lucky and get 1 of them but you won't get the rest.

at Dour last year from memory I think he done come to daddy but the rest of the times just sampled the likes of windowlicker etc etc.

Edited by blackg1000