Chelsm v Staff

Guest allgravy

I'm sure there probably are old posts of the same thing but hey ho im too lazy too look unless anyone wants to post a link.

me and a friend are looking to get some late tickets for V and are looking to know iff there is a difference between the two locations.

i know for example leeds has night entertainment whereas reading doesnt but then reading is more likely to feature special guests due to it being more prestigious etc. etc.

any distinguishing factors such as age, atmosphere, more entertainment etc in the two locations?

Everybody who has been to both seems to say Staffs is better

Ive only been Staffs but I know, Chelms has more trees in the way of the stages apparently, and Staffs has more entertainment on Friday than Chelms. There used to be a lot more going for Staffs like Indie Disco, funfair, but I think Chelms finally got both of these last year