Less than 6 weeks..Who else?!

Guest Kris Reid

6 weeks to go..

Who else can we suggest for Rockness to try and book? Below I have made some suggestions...

Sub Focus is touring alongside Pendulum,perhaps he could make an appearance at Dores?

All of the below have played at Annie Mac Presents events before and seem to have some dates available:

DJ Zinc

Jack Beats

Fake Blood ( TITP I know...)

Riva Starr

Herve

Count & Sinden

Skream

Digitalism making a return, could be a possibility? They are are playing in Aberdeen and Edinburgh at the end of May.

Diplo and Major Lazer are playing together this summer with no dates in June.

A-Trak doesn't seem to be doing many gigs but Fools Gold Tours have a gap in June though which would be a unique addition along with Jokers of the Scene etc.

Breakbot is part of the Ed Rec crew, maybe he might tag along to play before Club 75?

Carte Blanche - Dj Mehdi is going to be there anyway for Club 75... Riton can join him?

Foals - They have a gap between Rock am Ring and Glastonbury..

We Were Promised Jetpacks - TBC?

Brodinski - Has a gap in June

Jesse Rose - TBC?

We all have to realise that Rockness has a limited budget as it is only a few years old. However, I don't think its unrealistic for at least a couple of the names above to booked this year.

Anyone got any other suggestions?

Not long now though until the best weekend of the year ! :P

Don't get me wrong, there is a few acts in their that I am really looking forward to and the festival in general seems to be shaping up pretty nicely. But theres no doubt that there is still quite a bit to be announced.Particularly for Annie Mac presents on Saturday and there are still acts to be announced for the Afterburner. I am sure there are still names to be added on Friday too.

Don't get me wrong, there is a few acts in their that I am really looking forward to and the festival in general seems to be shaping up pretty nicely. But theres no doubt that there is still quite a bit to be announced.Particularly for Annie Mac presents on Saturday and there are still acts to be announced for the Afterburner. I am sure there are still names to be added on Friday too.

I think Bat for Lashes could still be a possible addition, maybe an early afternoon or evening spot, although they should be as big as Florence and the Machine. But as yet BFL are not headlining material as such yet, but would be a good addition. Other stuff could be Peg and the Bouffants,a local Dundee band with a punk and ska style and Night Noise Team a local indie pop band from Edinburgh.

Edited by pothead pixie