world cup

Guest samma

first time on here since just before last years rock ness. booked my ticket yesterday so starting to get pretty excited about it now!!

just one thing tho, i know english people are heavily outnumbered by scottish at the festival (obviously!) but will there be any showing of the England v USA game? i really dont wanna miss it

He did say it would be on in a bar, most likely Howard's Bar. It's in the Q&A, few sessions back so I'm pretty sure it will be getting shown. Not a big deal really. If you want to watch it, watch it or if not there's tons of shit to do.

The only game of interest is the England vs USA match, however it's on at 8.30pm!

Let's work out the clashes. Plan B, Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip and Club 75 I think*, no chance I was going to watch it but with Club 75 on there is literally none.

*anyone think it will be other peeps?